Orangetheory Fitness Studio (Mequon, WI) Orangetheory Fitness is a trendsetting franchise fitness organization with over 1000 locations open globally and 250+ new fitness studios under development nationally and internationally. We are currently seeking qualified Fitness Sales Consultants at our studio location in Mequon, WI.
At Orangetheory Fitness, we introduce people who are looking to better themselves to a tried and proven program that delivers results. For more information, please visit www.orangetheoryfitness.com . Come see how we use scientifically-proven concepts to push bodies to their best. This workout helps build strength, increase energy, surpass workout plateaus, and tone and shape your body like nothing else.
FULL TIME and PART TIME AVAILABLE
Compensation = Hourly + Commission
The Fitness Sales Associate assists in running all "front of house” fitness studio operations. The ideal candidate has strong customer service skills, basic sales experience, and a passion for fitness. The Fitness Sales Associate is responsible for meeting and exceeding all key performance sales indicators for the fitness studio, including package offerings, memberships, membership renewals, retail and concession sales, and maximizing workout traffic.
- Establishes and maintains an effective referral program
- Maintains accurate records using established OTF sales systems.
- Conducts telephone inquiries/follow up calls/customer care calls
- Leads OTF studio previews with prospects and/or fitness program holders
- Greets members and guests promptly, enthusiastically, and with a smile to create a friendly positive entrance into the OTF studio
- Accurately follows the daily studio cleaning checklist ( pre/during/post ) shift activities
- Must be able to participate in 1-2 OTF scheduled workouts per week
- Maintains an organized and clean lobby/front desk area
- Responsible for processing accurate cash and credit card transactions
- Follow up and follow through activities with all prospective clients
- Responds immediately to member requests, inquiries, and concerns.
- Proper on-boarding all OTF clients through the use of Client Intake Forms and FP Agreements
- Works closely with Fitness Team to ensure that processes are fulfilled
- Responsible for attending and participating in all relative OTF training programs
- Excellent customer service skills and positive team-minded attitude
- Previous sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to successfully multi-task
- Experience working with a quota bearing structure
- Functional computer skills required – Excel a plus
- Ability to work and function in an ORANGE TEAM environment (Orange is more than a just a color, it’s an attitude)
- Flexibility to work day, evening and/or weekend hours as needed
- Health & Fitness minded people strongly preferred
Sales: 1 year
Required education:High school or equivalent
Job Type: Part-time