Certified Nursing Assistant
We are currently looking for energetic, progressive C.N.A.'s to join Newcastle Place in Mequon, Wisconsin.
$500 SIGN ON BONUS for Full-time C.N.A. Hire
Newcastle Place is Milwaukee's premiere North Shore Senior Living! As a Continuing Care community we offer a full continuum of care and are the best choice for seniors seeking a vital and active lifestyle today while providing peace of mind for the future and offer the finest in both services and amenities.
If you are interested in joining one of the best retirement communities in the market today, you should be working here right now!
Essential Job Duties
- Assists residents with dressing, grooming, eating, bathing, positioning, turning, toileting and exercising. Assist and supervise residents who require help with walking.
- Gives treatments, performs tests, carries out procedures and collects specimens as instructed. Take and record temperature, pulse and respiration rates and food and fluid intake and output.
- Reports and records observations and results of treatments, tests, procedures and specimens when indicated.
- Transfers, transports and escorts residents as needed.
- Answers signal lights promptly.
- Changes bed linens, makes beds and keeps rooms clean and orderly.
- Serve and collect food trays and assist residents that require help with feeding.
- Report any observed changes in resident's condition to the nurse.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior CNA experience and experience in long-term care facility, preferred.
- Must have current Certified Nurse Assistant registration with the State of Wisconsin.
- Possesses ability to communicate effectively with residents, families and staff. Must use sound judgment, works well under pressure and possesses strong organizational skills.